BlueDevil Rear Main Sealer permanently stops rear main seal leaks. Just add to the engine oil to restore and seal gaskets. BlueDevil Rear Main Sealer is a great repair for timing cover leaks.
- Guaranteed to Permanently Stop Rear Main Seal Leaks
- Restores Dried, Cracked, and Shrunken Rubber Seals
- Works in Gas or Diesel Engines
- MSDS | FAQ
Directions | BlueDevil Rear Main Sealer | Part #00233
- Turn engine off, pour 1 bottle (237 ml.) into engine oil.
- Start engine and drive vehicle or equipment until leaks are sealed. (Up to 2 days drive time)
- One 237 ml. bottle treats up to 7.5 liters of oil.
BlueDevil works as a permanent repair and does not need to be added when oil is changed.
BlueDevil Rear Main Sealer restores seals to their original condition while you drive. It works on gasoline or diesel engines that use synthetic or conventional oils. BlueDevil does not contain petroleum distillates which can destroy seals. If leaks persist, contact technical support at 1.888.863.0426.
DO NOT USE IN BRAKE SYSTEMS OR ON PAINTED SURFACES!
CAUTION! Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of reach of children. Always use protective eyewear.
Disposal: In accordance with all local, state and federal regulations.