The 473 ml. Pour-N-Go BlueDevil Head Gasket Sealer is formulated for the Do-it-Yourself customer who has limited time, or is not mechanically inclined and is intended for the customer seeking a single repair on a 4 or 6 cylinder engine. The ease of use, along with the savings in cost, make this 473 ml. BlueDevil coolant leak sealer an excellent retail option.
- Easy to use Pour-N-Go! Do-it-yourself formula
- Permanent leak repair and sealant for head gaskets, heater cores, freeze plugs, and cooling system leaks
- Contains no solid or particulate matter that can harm a vehicles engine
- MSDS | FAQ
Directions | BlueDevil Pour-N-Go Head Gasket Sealer | Part #00210
- IMPORTANT: When engine is cold remove radiator cap. ENGINE MUST BE COLD BEFORE STARTING PROCESS (Steps 1-5).
- If the radiator is full, drain down the antifreeze to allow enough capacity for BlueDevil.
- IMPORTANT: POUR SLOWLY! Start the engine while cold, then turn the heater on max. With engine idling, SLOWLY POUR BlueDevil into the radiator. (If the vehicle does not have a radiator cap you may pour BlueDevil in through the top radiator hose. Take 1 minute pour time for entire bottle.)
- After pouring BlueDevil slowly, replace radiator cap. Let vehicle idle with CAP ON for 50 minutes maintaining normal operating temperature.
- Top off radiator with antifreeze and water. BlueDevil can remain in the system.
CAUTION! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AVOID EYE OR SKIN CONTACT. IF EYES OR SKIN BECOME IRRITATED, RINSE WITH COLD WATER IMMEDIATELY. IF SWALLOWED, DRINK LARGE VOLUMES OF WATER. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF DISCOMFORT OCCURS.